Thursday, March 01, 2007

School update

So it's been a while... I just had a moment of guilt for not posting in ages... and even though I have a TON of stuff due tomorrow, I thought I'd send up a smoke signal to say that I still am alive! Praise God! There are only 2.5 weeks left of the winter quarter... then I'll have a VERY short break before I go back to school.

A weekend or two ago I attended the "be" conference with Edgar at OM. He had to go for work, so I thought I'd join too. It was very interesting. What I got out of it? Learning to be content where I am. To see how God wants to use me NOW. Not tomorrow or in a year, but right now, where I am. So I've been praying that God will use me somehow at my school. I'm learning to enjoy school, along with all it's stress. I've been making some friends and this last weekend Edgar and I even went to a party at one of my class mates home. It was really great to hang out with some school people outside of school.

Oh, and just to make it official: You may remember me desperate to graduate in June... only a few months away. Well, the closer it came and the more I learned about the few classes I have left to take, I realized that it's not realistic to think that I can take all four of the hardest classes I'll take all in one quarter. It was hard to let go of a June graduation, but I finally did. Edgar and I have prayed about it and decided it's best all the way around for me to split the four classes into two quarters. So I'll take two classes next quarter, and the last two in the summer. Graduation now is in September!

So that's me...incase anybody was wondering.

No comments: