Edgar wanted a dutch apple pie for his birthday, so he gave me the recipe... Dutch baking is very different from American baking! I was a bit nervous about messing it up... but it came out beautifully! Yay!
good job girl! btw, i love the pic of you with the pie--the colors and framing are so great. it's so...HERE I AM WITH MY PIE!
Okay...i'm gonna stop commenting now. i can't believe i'm so bad at reading ppl's blogs. i'm gonna try to do better now. really, really i am. k. love u. bet u didn't expect all THIS for the next time u'd sign onto ur blog!
1 comment:
good job girl!
btw, i love the pic of you with the pie--the colors and framing are so great. it's so...HERE I AM WITH MY PIE!
Okay...i'm gonna stop commenting now. i can't believe i'm so bad at reading ppl's blogs. i'm gonna try to do better now. really, really i am. k. love u. bet u didn't expect all THIS for the next time u'd sign onto ur blog!
Post a Comment