Monday, April 07, 2008

photo gallery

Lately Anna and I have been trying to dig through the THOUSANDS of digital photos in OM's archives. Many of them are really professional National-Geographic-like images that really grab you. Many are not so amazing, taken by random people on different trips over the years. We've spent hours sifting through the files, just deleting the photos that are not good quality, or we will most likely never use.

As I sorted through them I copied a few into a folder to share with you. These are a few photos that grabbed my attention, inspired me, told a story, or just look really cool! Why let them just sit in the archives? I thought you might enjoy them.

So enjoy this miniature international photo gallery:

















I was excited to find this last photo of my long-time friend Marianne (Norway). We've been friends since we were 11 and both joined Doulos in 2001.

Hope you got a taste for the nations today! Many thanks to the many photographers that have served God with OM over the years.

No comments: