Wednesday, April 28, 2010

students in mission

On Monday I received two emails from stduents that I got in contact with over the last couple of years. The emails were sent to a larger group of people. Both of the emails opened sort of the same; "You receive this email because you played an important role in my life".

One of the students was a team leader for a students team to North Africa; she will go now to South Asia for 9 months with Pioneers.
The other student (and his wife) will do a two year training program in Africa with the Afric Inland Mission. He wanted to do an intership with OM, but he found something else instead, we kept in contact after that.

I do not receive this kind of emails very often. It is very encouraging to receive them. If you get in contact with students, you don't know how God is going to work in their hearts. I am looking forward to more updates from them. To see how God is going to use them in His plan!

No comments: