Right now I am reading a book called:"The Challenge of Missions" by Oswald J. Smith. Although it is an older book, it is very inspiring to see his perspective on the role of the church in missions.
Normally I try to put a link in the sidebar to Amazon or another online bookseller with a picture of the book. It is very hard to find a copy of this book online. Is that because of the lack of interest in missions? There are not many new books on missions. I wonder if people still read biographies on missionaries. I couldn't find any books on missions in the bestsellers list on Christianbook.com.
I found a lot of self help books and fiction...
In closing a quote from Oswald J. Smith:
"No one has the right to hear the gospel twice, while there remains someone who has not heard it once."
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment