I have about 2-2.5 weeks left of the summer quarter. It's weird to be working on final projects and stressed while most people on semester systems are just coming back into town and starting classes. This quarter started out great... one of the least stressful I've had so far. That was a God-thing, I think. Since I have to drive 45 minutes-1 1/2 hours depending on traffic (one way) 5 days a week, it was nice to have some chill classes. However, that all ended around midterms and it's been as crazy as ever since.
I'm blessed to have the sweetest, most understanding husband in the world! Did you know he cooks for us? He's an excellent chef! So nice to come home to a cute guy and a delicious meal! :)
So that's life from my side...
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment