Thursday, May 17, 2007
portfolio preview
The past 6 months I've been stressing over my design portfolio. Today I had to present it to the faculty to be accepted into my last class for my studies. I had to leave my book with three teachers, leave the room, and wait for 10 + minutes while they evaluated it. I'd heard lots of horror stories from other students, so I was really nervous. As I walked back into the room the three evaluators broke into applause!!! ???? I was shocked... And thrilled. They loved it and said that it was the best they'd seen so far! YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's SO fantastic!! I'm so happy for you, way to go! Your stuff is great.
Congrats Cristy! Way to go! I'm not suprised though. God's gifted you with talent :) I would love to see some of it. Is there any way to take pictures and post them?
Love you!
Post a Comment