Home Sweet Home!
Spanish House is a company that I've practically grown up in. My dad has been working there since the 70s! I've interned there for a few summers. Everyone that works there is wonderful! Many of the employees supported me when I was on the ship, and are again supporting Edgar and I working at OM USA. We were able to visit a few times and speak in their morning devotions. It was so great to see everyone there!
Yum... Good Cuban food at Versailles in Little Havana.
South Beach (no diet). So good to finally see the ocean again!
Family! We got to spend a lot of time with my sister Laura and her family. Here we are at the beach with Laura, Caitlin, and Dylan.
Hmm, the tan's not quite there yet...
Independence day... let's blow some stuff up! We had fun at my sister's house, cooking out and swimming.
Friends!
I don't want to go home!

We had a good time! Nice times with people, nice times together...
No comments:
Post a Comment