Monday was my first day of work! I share a beautiful office with Anna, OM's other graphic designer. My desk was ready for me, complete with a gorgeous new MacPro computer!! So nice! I had my first meeting with a client and received my first project assignment!
Second day: OM's devotions for an hour in the morning followed by a departmental meeting with all my new (very humorous & talented) coworkers. I raided the office supply cabinets and Anna and I ended up re-arranging the furniture... as one staffer commented "I thought women only [rearrange furniture] to torment men..." But no, we happily dragged bookshelves around the room and back again all on our own.
So far I'm still excited about my job. It's definitely going to be a challenge... but one worth the effort...and with eternal results!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment