Monday, June 16, 2008

Communication's team

Here are some photos of our OM USA Communications Team. The team has grown a lot in the past year. These photos are from one of our weekly tuesday morning meetings.

Clockwise from the guy in the center back:
Mark V.(our boss) he used to work in Morrocco!
Carston (video) He's from Germany and is a fellow former Douloid.
Lane (editor) She's also my boss and super cool. She's also originally from Florida!
Anna (designer) she's from Arizona and on her way to join OM Italy soon! I will miss her so much!
Me
Nigel (web) He's from the U.K. and used to serve in South Africa.
Kevin (web, & redesign facilitator/guru) he's from California and lived in portland for several years working with a rescue mission!
Mark K. (video) he's also a fellow douloid. I first met Mark when he did line-up work for the Logos II visit to Miami when I was in highschool! Then we overlapped times on the Doulos. Now we work on the same team again!
Heidi (video team leader) She's from Finland where she used to be a TV news anchor! She also served on Doulos.


Here's me and the two awesome ladies that I collaborate with the most. Lane and Anna. We have a lot of fun.

No comments: