Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Seattle

Yes! I was in Seattle. Sadly, Edgar couldn't go, but I had the honor of helping my friend Jackie (we've known each other since Pre-school!) move there from Florida. I helped her shop for her new apartment and using my map-reading navigational skills co-piloted her around the city. We had a great time. It's so good to be able to hang out with old friends.

And I got to meet other Seattle friends as well, as you'll see in the photos.



Had fun with the panoramas! Mount Rainier was out! We had beautiful weather.


My pilgrimage to the first Starbucks!


Jackie and I had so much fun with my friends Sing & Michelle who took us around town...



My aunt and uncle took us on a boat tour of Lake Washington. I'm loving all the family time I'm getting lately!


Putting together Ikea furniture! Always fun.


A walk along the coast.

Wow, what a fun time. Great weather, great city, love the coffee, and WONDERFUL people!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yay! I loved seeing photos from the trip :) thanks for sharing.