Thursday, August 21, 2008

the web




Lately my world has shifted into cyberspace. OM USA has been in the process of re-designing our site all year. I've been designing the graphics for it, trying to develop a consistent look that really shows who OM is. I'm like the costume designer/make-up artist/wart-removal specialist for OM. Our team has been plucking lots of hairs, that's for sure!!

These graphics are a little sneak-peak as to what I've been doing. I'm not quite ready to give out the link... We're supposed to have our first launch in a few weeks. You will be the first to know!

Thank you for your prayers. It's been a weird time... lots of transitions personally and at work. Anna had her last day at work last week and I already miss her. Who do I show my work to for critique? Who do I brain storm with? Who is there to tell me..."uh, yeah, no...that's really ugly." I'm trusting God will give me the sense to know and that he will inspire me. I need it!

No comments: