Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Huntington, Indiana

At the moment I am in Huntington, Indiana. At Huntington University. I am here with Michael. Yesterday we flew in to Indianapolis. If we go to conferences we carry our display with us (two big cardboard boxes) and we check them in as luggage. Normally that doesn't cause any trouble. Until yesterday. We flew Airtran.. And when we checked in our box, the man behind the counter started to measure my box and said:" Sir, that box is too big, it 'll cost you $65 dollar" Not fun. Because that was only one way (and we had two boxes...) So we decided not to take both our boxes, but only one, and to make sure we had everything in the box, we sorted it out, right in front of the check in desk... We called Erik at the office to pick up the other box and we were of to Indianapolis.

I had the opportunity to stay at Michaels parents. That was very special, we had a good meal together and some very good conversations. On top of that I could hang out in the hot tub. Very nice and relaxing...

But this morning was an early one. And now we are at the campus.

No comments: