Tuesday, January 29, 2008

design office



This is my office, known for its extreme visual stimulation or visual A.D.D.
My desk is on the left. Anna's is on the right. We work hard and have lots of fun here.
Yesterday we went to a Photoshop seminar in Atlanta to hone our photo editing skills. I picked up a fun tip for creating panoramas. My office is pretty big, but not quite big enough for a 360 degrees shot. I'll try another location for that later. So here you can see 180 degrees. :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

way. freakin. cool.
the PANORAMA!! the COLORS!! the crispness! the office itself!
i'll say it again cuz it warrents it:
way. freakin. cool.

(p.s.-did u know that to right click on a mac, in addition to pressing the CTRL button and clicking, u can also right click by placing two fingers on the track pad and clicking?!)

Cristina said...

cool tip. I didn't know that... :) isn't the mac community great!
I'm still having way too much fun playing with my REAL mac mouse at work with the hot corners and side buttons. definitely way freakin cool. :)