Wednesday, January 16, 2008

it's snowing!

"It's snowing!" a co-worker popped his head into my office to tell me. I didn't believe him but ran to the window anyway.
And there they were! Beautiful fluffy flakes! I ran out side, squealing like a baby and positively giddy. Being a florida girl, I'm in love with snow. It says vacation and skiing to me. To those who have the misfortune of shoveling the stuff 6 months of the year, you have my sympathy, and I can excuse your bitterness. But for me snow (and seasons) are miraculous gifts from God.

One of my new years resolutions is to video blog... my first video of the year is rather undignified, but I'm going to post it anyway... so you can laugh with/at me!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

yay fun! glad ur getting to enjoy some snow! wow-it's wierd to see video of you guys! so surreal. but cool.
glad ur enjoying the mittens too! :)
much love. ~jackie