Today I got my Georgia driving licence! It makes life easier when you have this licence.
This morning I went to the Georgia Department of Drivers Service. To do some tests. It was very interesting to go through all the different hoops... First I had to take some tests on the computer with questions about traffic laws, situations and traffic signs. I could make 10 mistakes in the 40 questions of the tests. It was hard to make mistakes... The right answers were very obvious... I scored 100%
The second part was the driving test! Yeah. I had to do some parking and stopping. And then we hit the road...Basically we drove around the block and I only took right turns. The maximum speed was 35 miles per hour. No exciting Innerstate or city driving. But I passed the test.
After some problems with my surname -It is always hard to get my surname spelled right in official documents- I got my Georgia driving licence. Oh and I had to hand in my Dutch driving licence. You have to pay a certain price for this kind of things...
At least on the picture I wear my Orange shirt!
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment