Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Meeting at Georgia Tech.


Tuesday night Edgar's team had one of their college meetings at Georgia Tech. Finally I got to go along on one of their college trips (since it was only 45 minutes away) to see what it is that they actually do! Karin and Elbert-Pieter came along as well. I was really impressed! His team (four people) presented an original program with a refreshing message to challenge Christian students to pray and go into missions. I was really impressed at how God-focused and Mission-focused the meeting was. (Rather than OM-focused). They gave historical examples of college students who really changed the world and started world mission movements simply because they took the "Great Commission" seriously, prayed, and went.
So now I have experienced what so many other students have experienced in their meetings around the country. I know that God is really challenging people through their team. After the meeting we went out with students to one of the college cafes. We talked with them and shared stories. We didn't get home till after 2 am. A great night.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

cool! :)