Monday, May 19, 2008

website

OM USA has been in the process of re-designing our website for months. Anna and I have been waiting for it to land in our court. The moment has arrived. It's a huge task... I think Anna said it best on her blog:

"We've been working on this project for months (gathering content, building a site architecture, assessing the client and user needs, etc...), but now we've started the visual design stage. But, because we're working with an open source content management and web application framework program called Joomla, the visual design aspect has become infinitely more complicated. In short, it's like trying to design with a blindfold on and both hands tied together with your mouse cord behind your back. I'm in way over my head." -Anna

We're both in way over our heads... and trying to educate ourselves as we go along...

Pray for us!

No comments: