Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Frustrations

Prayer request!

Lately I've been going in digital circles. It seems all of my tools: camera, computer, work printer, work scanner--are all breaking & deciding to die at the same time. They really must be talking to each other! Even my ipod is acting funky.

Every time I think I've fixed one thing I find another road block: old software isn't compatible with something else I'm trying to use, or I shouldn't buy that until I fix or buy that other thing that I'll need first, or "oh wait! Mac MIGHT be coming out with an updated version of that soon, so I really shouldn't buy it yet..."

It's been really frustrating, and I feel like I'm stuck in a circle with no way out. At least not a cheap & quick one!

As a designer these tools are essential! At least the pencil sharpener is still working... at least, I hope it is!!

No comments: